Acacia Research (ACTG) Unit Settles, Enters License with Avid Life Media
- S&P 500 ascends 2 percent in two days
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- NetApp (NTAP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 EPS Below
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: (LGF) (PVH) (WSM) Higher; (PRGN) (PSTG) (ALDX) Lower (more...)
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Acacia Research (NASDAQ: ACTG) announced that its Unified Messaging Solutions, LLC subsidiary has entered into a license and settlement agreement with Avid Life Media, Inc. This agreement resolves patent litigation that was pending in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cellectar Biosciences (CLRB) Issues U.S. Patent Related to CLR 1603
- Peak Resorts (SKIS) Gets Nod for Mount Snow EB-5 Project
- Sapiens (SPNS) Announces 'Significant' North American Expansion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!