Acacia Research (ACTG) Unit Settles, Enters License with Avid Life Media
- Market Wrap: Broadcom, Avago in M&A Speculation; Kors' 'Unfashionable' Q4, Outlook; McDonald's to Trim-Back Data
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/27: (RALY) (PLKI) Higher; (NBS) (TLYS) (OCN) Lower (more...)
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Announces Acquisition of CirroSecure
Acacia Research (NASDAQ: ACTG) announced that its Unified Messaging Solutions, LLC subsidiary has entered into a license and settlement agreement with Avid Life Media, Inc. This agreement resolves patent litigation that was pending in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acacia Research (ACTG) Unit and Covidien LP (MDT) Enter Settlement Agreement
- Ceres (CERE) Receives U.S. Patent Covering Soybean Genetic Sequence AImed at Key Biosynthetic Processes
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) to Cease Residential Servicing Operations at Houston Facility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!