Acacia Research (ACTG) Unit Settles, Enters License with Avid Life Media
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Acacia Research (NASDAQ: ACTG) announced that its Unified Messaging Solutions, LLC subsidiary has entered into a license and settlement agreement with Avid Life Media, Inc. This agreement resolves patent litigation that was pending in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) attorney says consensual accord with Apple reached - Bloomberg
- Acacia Research (ACTG), Blackberry (BBRY) Enter Agreement
- Acacia Research (ACTG) Unit, Vanguard Group Enter Settlement, Licensing Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!