Acacia Research (ACTG) Unit Enters License, Settlement w/ Planon Corp
- Wall Street gives up on June rate hike by Fed after payrolls disappoint: poll
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil up on Canada wildfire, dollar; big weekly loss for Brent
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- UPDATE: Charter (CHTR) Wins FCC Approval to Buy Time Warner Cable (TWC)
Acacia Research Corporation (Nasdaq: ACTG) announced today that its Automated Facilities Management Corporation subsidiary has entered into a license and settlement agreement with Planon Corporation. This agreement resolves patent litigation that was pending in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Charter (CHTR) Announces FCC Approval to Merge with Time Warner (TWC) and Acquire Bright House Networks
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Will Present Additional NBI-98854 Kinect 1, Kinect 2 Data at APA 2016
- Southern Co. (SO), AGL Resources (GAS) Announce Merger Settlement in New Jersey
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!