Acacia Research (ACTG) Unit Enters License, Settlement w/ Planon Corp
- Growth worries, rate hike uncertainty pull Wall Street down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Oil Companies Slash Dividends Amid Cash Crunch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/08: (SSNI) (MXL) (BSX) Higher; (GIG) (QLYS) (CMP) Lower (more...)
Acacia Research Corporation (Nasdaq: ACTG) announced today that its Automated Facilities Management Corporation subsidiary has entered into a license and settlement agreement with Planon Corporation. This agreement resolves patent litigation that was pending in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Depomed (DEPO) Receives Favorable Verdict in Nucynta Patent Suit
- Sientra (SIEN) Says All Medical Devices to Return to U.S. in March
- Novocure's (NVCR) Results from TTFields + Ttemozolomide Phase 3 in Newly Diagnosed GBM Will be Publish in ASCO Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!