Acacia Research (ACTG) Unit Enters License, Settlement w/ Planon Corp
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
Acacia Research Corporation (Nasdaq: ACTG) announced today that its Automated Facilities Management Corporation subsidiary has entered into a license and settlement agreement with Planon Corporation. This agreement resolves patent litigation that was pending in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Masimo Corp. (MASI) Wins $466M Verdict in Philips Trial
- Acacia Subsidiary Enters into Settlement Agreement with Liberty Interactive Corporation
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Announces Receipt of U.S. Patent Covering Mobile Security
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!