Acacia Research (ACTG) Unit Enters License, Settlement w/ Planon Corp
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
Acacia Research Corporation (Nasdaq: ACTG) announced today that its Automated Facilities Management Corporation subsidiary has entered into a license and settlement agreement with Planon Corporation. This agreement resolves patent litigation that was pending in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Viacom's (VIAB) Paramount, Shanghai Film, Huahua Sign Agreement to Co-Finance Slate of Films - Deadline.com
- Seagate Technology (STX) Appoints Mark Adams to Board of Directors
- Straight Path Communications (STRP) Releases Statement in Response to Kerrisdale Capital's Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!