Acacia Research (ACTG) Units Enter Patent Licensing Agreement with HTC
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Acacia Research Corporation (Nasdaq: ACTG) announced today that its Saint Lawrence Communications LLC and Saint Lawrence Communications GmbH subsidiaries have entered into patent license agreements with HTC Corporation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC Fined $16.5M by FINRA over AML Supervision, Other Violations
- SteadyMed Ltd. (STDY) Updates on '393 Patent IPR; Remains Optimistic of Favorable Outcome
- OncoMed Pharma (OMED) Chief Medical Officer Dupont Resgins
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!