Acacia Research (ACTG) Unit and ASUSTeK Enter Settlement and Patent License Agreement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Acacia Research Corporation (Nasdaq: ACTG) announced today that its Nexus Display Technologies LLC subsidiary has entered into a settlement and patent license agreement with ASUSTeK Computer Inc. and its U.S. subsidiary, ASUS Computer International. The agreement resolves litigation that was pending in the United States District Court for the Central District of California, Western Division.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Navient (NAVI) Rejects CFPB Ultimatum to Settle
- General Motors (GM) confirms $1M SEC Ignition Switch Settlement
- US Foods (USFD) Names Andrew Iacobucci as CMO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!