Acacia Research (ACTG) Unit and ASUSTeK Enter Settlement and Patent License Agreement
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Acacia Research Corporation (Nasdaq: ACTG) announced today that its Nexus Display Technologies LLC subsidiary has entered into a settlement and patent license agreement with ASUSTeK Computer Inc. and its U.S. subsidiary, ASUS Computer International. The agreement resolves litigation that was pending in the United States District Court for the Central District of California, Western Division.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GNC Holdings (GNC) Says It's Pleased with DOJ Agreement
- UPDATE: Linde to Resume Talks with Praxair (PX); Appoints Belloni as CEO
- Steel Partners Holdings (SPLP) to Acquire Remaining 36% Stake in Steel Excel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!