Acacia Research (ACTG) Subsidiary Acquires Additional Renesas Electronics Patents
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Acacia Research Corporation (NASDAQ: ACTG) announced today that a subsidiary has acquired an additional portfolio of semiconductor patents from Renesas Electronics Corporation. These patents relate to Power Management, System-on-Chip System Architecture and Device Manufacturing Processes and Packaging.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPG Industries (PPG) Acquires Assets of Futian; Terms Not Disclosed
- Fred's (FRED) Falls, Halted on WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
- Rennova Health (RNVA) Says Genomas Subsidiary Granted Patent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!