AbbVie's (ABBV) Atrasentan Receives Orphan Drug Designation
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) Atrasentan for treatment of pediatric nephrotic syndrome was granted an FDA Orphan Drug Designation.
|Orphan Designation:||Treatment of pediatric nephrotic syndrome|
|Orphan Designation Status:||Designated|
|FDA Orphan Approval Status:||Not FDA Approved for Orphan Indication|
|Marketing Approval Date:||N/A|
|Approved Labeled Indication:|
|Exclusivity End Date:||N/A|
1 North Waukegan Road
North Chicago, Illinois 60044
The sponsor address listed is the last reported by the sponsor to OOPD.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AbbVie (ABBV) Offers Update on IMBRUVICA Phase 2 in r/r MZL; Median Duration Response Not Reached
- Verastem (VSTM) Announces Duvelisib Phase 2 Data in iNHL; ORR was 46%
- Theravance Biopharma (TBPH) Granted FDA Fast Track Status of Velusetrag for Idiopathic and Diabetic Gastroparesis
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!