AVEO Oncology (AVEO) Partner Submits Responses to EMA Day 120 List of Questions
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AVEO Oncology (Nasdaq: AVEO) announced that its development partner, EUSA Pharma, a specialty pharmaceutical company with a focus on oncology and oncology supportive care, has submitted its responses to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) Day 120 List of Questions. The Day 120 List of Questions were issued by the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) as part of the centralized review process of the Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) for tivozanib for the first-line treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC). The next step in the filing process, the EMA Day 180 List of Outstanding Issues, is expected in the first quarter of 2017.
“This submission represents an important step forward in working toward an anticipated first half 2017 European approval decision, one of three potential key tivozanib-related milestones during this period,” said Michael Bailey, president and chief executive officer of AVEO. “Given tivozanib’s unique activity and safety profile, we believe the first line RCC market in Europe represents a meaningful commercial opportunity, and we look forward to working with EUSA Pharma to fully elucidate this potential. In addition to a potential European approval decision, we expect to have initial results from the Opdivo® combination TiNivo study in RCC and may see milestones from Ophthotech for tivozanib in acute macular degeneration in the first half of 2017.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Internet Bancorp (INBK) Names Nicole Lorch as COO
- Immune Pharma (IMNP) Enters Exclusive Sub-License Agreement with SATT Sud-Est
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals (SNSS) Says SNS-062 IND Application with FDA is Now Active, Continues Progress with Vosaroxin MAA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!