AT&T (T) CFO Stephens Warns New iPhone Sales Could Harm Recent Margin Expansion (AAPL)
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
AT&T's (NYSE: T) CFO John Stephens is currently speaking at Nomura's US Media, Cable & Telecom Summit. The exec said new iPhone sales might reverse recent margin expansion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boulder Brands (BDBD) Stock Plunges; Cuts Q3, Q4 EPS Expectations
- AT&T Reports 2 Million Wireless Net Adds, Record-Low Third-Quarter Postpaid Churn and Solid U-verse Subscriber Gains in Third-Quarter Results
- Parker-Hannifin (PH) Approves 35M Common Buyback; Boosts Qtr. Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!