AT&T (T) CFO Stephens Warns New iPhone Sales Could Harm Recent Margin Expansion (AAPL)
- Top 10 News for 6/27 - 7/1: Markets Rebound Following Brexit Fall; US Banks Gain on Stress Test Results; Tesla Under Fire Following Accident
- Wall St. ends higher for fourth straight day
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Says Subject of Various Rumors; Won't Comment on Latest Speculation
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
AT&T's (NYSE: T) CFO John Stephens is currently speaking at Nomura's US Media, Cable & Telecom Summit. The exec said new iPhone sales might reverse recent margin expansion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Toyota (TM) U.S. Vehicle Sales Show Surprise Drop in June 2016
- GM (GM) U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Fell More-than-Expected in June 2016
- Williams Cos. (WMB) Chairman Frank T. MacInnis, Other Board Members Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!