AT&T (T) CFO Stephens Warns New iPhone Sales Could Harm Recent Margin Expansion (AAPL)
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
AT&T's (NYSE: T) CFO John Stephens is currently speaking at Nomura's US Media, Cable & Telecom Summit. The exec said new iPhone sales might reverse recent margin expansion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TELUS Reports Results for Fourth Quarter 2015 and Announces 2016 Financial Targets
- NASDAQ Affirms Halt in Vapor Corp. (VPCO) Shares
- Morgan Stanley to pay $3.2 billion to settle financial crisis-era charges
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!