AT&T (T) CFO Stephens Warns New iPhone Sales Could Harm Recent Margin Expansion (AAPL)
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
AT&T's (NYSE: T) CFO John Stephens is currently speaking at Nomura's US Media, Cable & Telecom Summit. The exec said new iPhone sales might reverse recent margin expansion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T Trek™ 2 HD Tablet Available Starting August 5th for $0.99 with a Two-Year Agreement
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Offers 'No Comment' on PE Takeover Rumors
- Lanier Technical College Foundation Wins AT&T $20k For 2020 Competition To Support Workforce Development
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!