AT&T (T) CFO Stephens Warns New iPhone Sales Could Harm Recent Margin Expansion (AAPL)
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/4: (TREE) (IPCM) (ONP) Higher; (AAC) (TNET) (IDSY) Lower
- Shire plc (SHPG) Proposes Merger with Baxalta (BXLT)
- Oil edges back up to $50 a barrel from six-month low
- RR Donnelley (RRD) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Plans Separation into Three, Publicly-Traded Companies
AT&T's (NYSE: T) CFO John Stephens is currently speaking at Nomura's US Media, Cable & Telecom Summit. The exec said new iPhone sales might reverse recent margin expansion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T to Webcast Keynote by John Finnegan at Oppenheimer Conference on August 11
- Silicom Ltd (SILC) Announces Receipt of Design Win for 100G Bypass Blades
- SunEdison Semi (SEMI) Plans Manufacturing Consolidation; Sees Headcount Reduction of 650
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!