AT&T (T) Enters New Exclusive Content, Performances Deal with Taylor Swift
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
AT&T (NYSE: T) signed a major, exclusive multi-year, multi-faceted deal featuring performances and content with 10-time GRAMMY® award-winning singer, songwriter, musician and producer Taylor Swift.
As part of the deal with AT&T, Taylor Swift will headline DIRECTV Super Saturday Night in Houston the night before the Big Game. This is the 12th annual DIRECTV event leading up to the biggest sporting event of the year, and the 1st time Taylor Swift will perform during the festivities.
AT&T will share more details on the new multi-year relationship in the near future.
Taylor Swift, the only woman in Grammy history to ever win Album of the Year twice, will provide fans with the ultimate experience Saturday, Feb. 4, at a custom made 64,000 square foot venue in Houston created especially for this event. Fans will have access to tickets through a series of exclusive AT&T promotions and campaigns.
"We're thrilled to reach a deal to bring Taylor and her unique talents to her fans and our customers in new and exclusive ways," said John Stankey, CEO, AT&T Entertainment Group. "And we've thrilled attendees during the Big Game weekend for the last 11 years with A-list parties and the hottest performing music artists around, so 2017 will be our very best. We're excited to get event tickets into the hands of Taylor's fans and exclusive content from the event to our customers and celebrate the combination of one of the world's biggest artists with one of the world's biggest sporting events."
Super Saturday Night in Houston is one of many opportunities AT&T and Taylor Swift will team up for in the coming months.
For more information on the AT&T and Taylor Swift relationship and tickets for the Houston event, follow AT&T and Taylor Nation social media handles.
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- NRG Energy (NRG) Lenders Agree to Reprice its $1.9B Term Loan B
- Rennova Health (RNVA) Says Genomas Subsidiary Granted Patent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!