AT&T (T), CWA Enter Tentative Agreements Covering ~200 Former DIRECTV Employees
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
AT&T* has reached tentative agreements with the Communications Workers of America (CWA) in negotiations covering CWA-represented former DIRECTV field services employees in the company's Midwest, Southeast and Southwest regions.
The three regional agreements cover about 200 employees in two states in the Midwest Region, about 1,050 in eight states in the Southeast, and about 900 in five states in the Southwest. The former DIRECTV employees joined AT&T as part of AT&T's July 2015 acquisition of DIRECTV.
More information will be posted on www.att.com/corewirelinebargaining as it is available.
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- MarketAxess Holdings (MKTX) Announces Monthly Performance Results for November 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!