ASUR (ASR) Ticks Higher After Reporting November Traffic
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- SEC Questioned Twitter's (TWTR) Growth Plans Ahead of IPO
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: ASR) today announced that total passenger traffic for November 2012 increased by 13.1 percent when compared to November 2011.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for November 2013 Up 10.3 % Year over Year
- Golar LNG (GLNG) Selling 3.4M Golar LNG Partners (GMLP) Stake
- Sandstorm Gold (SAND) Reviewing Its Investment in Colossus For Partial or Full Impairment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!