ASUR (ASR) Ticks Higher After Reporting November Traffic
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) to Acquire Prestige Cruises in ~$3.03B Deal
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: ASR) today announced that total passenger traffic for November 2012 increased by 13.1 percent when compared to November 2011.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vringo (VRNG) Issues Update; Plans to Seek Review of Appeals Decision in Case vs Google, AOL, et al
- Trina Solar (TSL) Takes Majority Stake in Yunnan Metallurgical New Energy
- Catyalyst Pharmaceutical (CPRX) Begins CPP-115 Phase 1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!