ASUR (ASR) Ticks Higher After Reporting November Traffic
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: ASR) today announced that total passenger traffic for November 2012 increased by 13.1 percent when compared to November 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Analogic (ALOG) CEO Green Resigns; Successor Named
- MagneGas (MNGA) Fuel Selected for Use by New York Iron Workers Joint Apprentice Training Facility
- Petrobras (PBR), Total (TOT) Enter Strategic Alliance Covering Upstream, Downstream Activities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!