ASUR (ASR) Ticks Higher After Reporting November Traffic
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- Ford Motor (F) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- Carl Icahn says Apple (AAPL) is still 'undervalued and misunderstood'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/28: (RCII) (IRM) (MRK) Higher; (UNXL) (TCS) (WHR) Lower (more...)
- Aetna (AET) Tops Q1 EPS by 45c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: ASR) today announced that total passenger traffic for November 2012 increased by 13.1 percent when compared to November 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ASUR Announces Resolutions Approved at the General Annual Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting Held on April 23, 2015
- Ubisoft Integrates Splunk Enterprise (SPLK) as Part of Online API
- Oramed Pharma (ORMP) 'on Threshold' of Initiating Phase IIb Trial for Oral Insulin, ORMD-0801
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!