ASUR (ASR) Reports 9.1% Increase in Passenger Traffic for March
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation Make it Official
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: ASR), today announced that total passenger traffic for March 2012 increased by 9.1% when compared to March 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: St. Jude Medical (STJ) Says it 'Stands Behind' Device Security, Refutes Muddy Waters' Allegations
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- Document Security Systems (DSS) Announces Effectiveness of 1-for-4 Reverse Stock Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!