ASUR (ASR) Reports 9.1% Increase in Passenger Traffic for March
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: ASR), today announced that total passenger traffic for March 2012 increased by 9.1% when compared to March 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ITT Corp. (ITT) Files 10-Q, Shows Subpoena from DoD
- Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB) Prices 1.8M Common Stock Offering at $9/Share
- Ossen Innovation (OSN) Regains Compliance with NASDAQ Listing Requirements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!