ASUR (ASR) Reports 9.1% Increase in Passenger Traffic for March
- Wall St. down over 2 percent as tech rout deepens, oil drops
- Apollo Global to Acquire Apollo Education Group (APOL) for $9.50/Share
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Has No Plans to Pursue Bankruptcy - Statement
- Global shares tumble on global growth concerns; Treasury yields fall
- Three Multi-Billion Dollar Ponzi Schemes to Be Exposed by Madoff Whistle Blower
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: ASR), today announced that total passenger traffic for March 2012 increased by 9.1% when compared to March 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Liberty Tax (TAX) Response to Suspension of Electronic Filing Capability for Certain Offices in Maryland
- Gogo (GOGO) Installed Broadband, Connectivity Technologies into ~1,100 Aircraft Last Year
- Depomed (DEPO) Receives Favorable Verdict in Nucynta Patent Suit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!