ASUR (ASR) Reports 9.1% Increase in Passenger Traffic for March
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/18 (CNQR) (MCP) (JBLU) Higher; (TIBX) (RHT) (ORCL) Lower (more...)
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: ASR), today announced that total passenger traffic for March 2012 increased by 9.1% when compared to March 2011.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Union (WU) Being Probed by SEC
- LINN Energy (LINE) Announces Permian Basin Transaction with Exxon Mobil (XOM)
- LINN Energy, LinnCo Reports Trade with Exxon Mobil (LINE) (LNCO) (XOM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!