ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) on Watch After Filing Form 10-Q
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
ARIAD Pharma (NASDAQ: ARIA) was on watch after filing form 10-Q with the SEC:
From the filing:
In October 2016, we received a letter from Rep. Elijah Cummings and Sen. Bernard Sanders requesting information and supporting documentation from us related to Iclusig and the pricing of Iclusig in the United States since 2012. The letter inquired about our approach to pricing, commercialization and related matters for Iclusig. We responded to the letter on November 4, 2016 and are cooperating with this inquiry.
In November 2016, we received a subpoena from the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Massachusetts requesting documents related to our support of 501(c)(3) organizations that provide financial assistance to Medicare patients and our patient support programs. Other companies in our industry have disclosed similar inquiries. We intend to cooperate with this inquiry.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- General Motors (GM) confirms $1M SEC Ignition Switch Settlement
- MDC Partners (MDCA) Settles with SEC Over CEO Perks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!