ARC Group Worldwide (ARCW) to Sell Tekna Seal in $10.5M Deal
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ARC Group Worldwide, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARCW) announced the completion of the sale of Tekna Seal LLC, a non-core subsidiary of ARC, for $10.5 million.
ARC Chief Executive Officer, Jason Young, commented, "Tekna Seal is a great business with a strong team. While we are disappointed it will no longer be part of ARC, we are pleased Tekna Seal, and all its highly valued employees, have found a home at an excellent private company where it will be a better strategic fit. While Tekna Seal has a great reputation within the hermetic seal industry, the products and services it provides largely reside outside ARC's holistic precision manufacturing solution. Therefore, we feel it is more efficient to focus our resources on opportunities that expand our core business in precision manufacturing and metal 3D printing."
Mr. Young continued, "The $10.5 million of gross cash proceeds from the sale will further increase ARC's financial resources and balance sheet flexibility. In particular, we recently announced our new Senior Credit Facility consisting of a $25.0 million Revolving Commitment and a $17.5 million, 20-year amortizing mortgage-based Term Loan. Pro forma for the Tekna Seal sale, amounts drawn on the Revolving Commitment will be approximately $3.1 million, and our total senior and subordinated debt, excluding mortgage-based debt, will be approximately $25.9 million. Overall, we believe ARC is in a strong capital position to support future growth of the Company."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook's virtual-reality tech was not stolen, Zuckerberg testifies
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Announces Two Patents for Fabrication Process of BrushForm 158
- Forward Pharma (FWP) Confirms Settlement and License Agreement with Biogen (BIIB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!