ANI Pharma (ANIP) Launches Benztropine Mesylate Tablets
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANIP) announced the launch of Benztropine Mesylate Tablets USP 0.5 mg, 1 mg and 2 mg. The current annual U.S. market for this product is approximately $25 million, according to IMS Health. ANI will immediately launch the product.
Arthur S. Przybyl, ANI's President and CEO stated, "Benztropine is the tenth new commercial product introduction for ANI in 2016. We continue to pursue expansion of our commercial portfolio via internal product development, strategic partnerships, and acquisitions."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ANI Announces Appointment of Karen Quinn Ph.D as Vice President Corticotropin Regulatory Affairs
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Names Todd Bluedorn to Board of Directors
- HomeStreet (HMST) Announces Finalization of Settlement Agreement with SEC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesRaising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!