AMN Healthcare Services (AHS) Announces Ticker Change to 'AMN'
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
AMN Healthcare Services, Inc. (NYSE: AHS)(NYSE: AMN) announced the planned change of its NYSE trading symbol from "AHS" to "AMN". The change is expected to take effect with the opening of trading on October 27, 2016.
"Over the last 30 years, AMN Healthcare has evolved to become the industry leader and innovator in healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services. Our customers, clients, and clinicians rely upon our services to reduce costs and complexity, increase efficiency, and deliver a quality patient experience," said Susan Salka, President and CEO of AMN Healthcare. "Our new symbol helps us harness the strength and recognition of our brand and helps us streamline our messaging to drive further awareness."
On October 27, 2016, all stock trading information, including SEC filings, related to AMN Healthcare will be reported under the new ticker symbol, "AMN".
No action is required to be taken by the company's current shareholders in connection with the symbol change. The common stock will continue to be listed on NYSE and the CUSIP will remain unchanged as 001744101.
The change in the company's stock trading symbol was also announced today by NYSE.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) Prices $125M Common Stock Offering
- Athene Holding (ATH) Prices 27M Share IPO Inline with Prior Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!