AMN Healthcare Services (AHS) Announces Ticker Change to 'AMN'
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AMN Healthcare Services, Inc. (NYSE: AHS)(NYSE: AMN) announced the planned change of its NYSE trading symbol from "AHS" to "AMN". The change is expected to take effect with the opening of trading on October 27, 2016.
"Over the last 30 years, AMN Healthcare has evolved to become the industry leader and innovator in healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services. Our customers, clients, and clinicians rely upon our services to reduce costs and complexity, increase efficiency, and deliver a quality patient experience," said Susan Salka, President and CEO of AMN Healthcare. "Our new symbol helps us harness the strength and recognition of our brand and helps us streamline our messaging to drive further awareness."
On October 27, 2016, all stock trading information, including SEC filings, related to AMN Healthcare will be reported under the new ticker symbol, "AMN".
No action is required to be taken by the company's current shareholders in connection with the symbol change. The common stock will continue to be listed on NYSE and the CUSIP will remain unchanged as 001744101.
The change in the company's stock trading symbol was also announced today by NYSE.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Bitcoin Investment Trust (GBTC) Files to Offer Up to $500M in Stock in IPO; Plans to List on NYSE Arca
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Enters $4M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!