ALLETE, Inc. (ALE) CFO Steve DeVinck to Retire
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ALLETE (NYSE: ALE) today announced the planned retirement of Chief Financial Officer Steve DeVinck. As part of a planned orderly transition, DeVinck will remain at the company until spring 2017.
DeVinck joined ALLETE in 1997 after fourteen years with the U.S. operations of Enbridge, Inc. where he held the position of chief accountant and various other leadership roles in accounting and tax. He was promoted to assistant controller in 1999, named director, non-utility business development in 2004, and served as ALLETE controller from 2006 to 2013 before assuming the CFO role.
“Steve has been an invaluable champion of our company through an exciting time of energy industry transformation,” said ALLETE Chairman, President and CEO Al Hodnik. “Steve has demonstrated keen financial leadership and the highest standards of integrity and ethics while executing ALLETE’s energy-centric growth strategy of transmission, renewable energy and customer-focused sustainable solutions. We appreciate Steve’s many contributions during his distinguished 20-year career and wish him the very best in the future.”
Hodnik added DeVinck played a key role in the creation of ALLETE subsidiary ALLETE Clean Energy and the 2015 acquisition of U.S. Water, an integrated water-solutions company, as well as his involvement in the largest equity offering in company history in 2014.
“ALLETE has a strong talent pipeline. I look forward to collaborating with Steve and our senior leadership team during this planned transition as we identify new leadership in the CFO role from within the company,” Hodnik said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Director Mnuchin Resigns Amid Trump Nod
- Teleflex (TFX) to Acquire Vascular Solutions (VASC) in $1B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!