AK Steel (AKS) Lifts Spot Market Base Prices for Carbon Flat-Rolled Steel Products by $40/Ton
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
AK Steel (NYSE: AKS) said today that it will increase current spot market base prices for all carbon flat-rolled steel products by $40 per ton, effective immediately with new orders.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades AK Steel (AKS) to Neutral
- Golar LNG (GLNG) Selling 3.4M Golar LNG Partners (GMLP) Stake
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!