AIG (AIG) Moves Higher in Mid-Day Trading, Seeks to Dismiss Greenberg Suit
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
Shares of AIG (NYSE: AIG) moved higher mid-day on Monday. Reports say the insurance company asked a court to block former CEO Hank Greenberg's efforts to sue the government, warning it could cause a backlash and harm business. Greenberg is suing the government on AIG's behalf, claiming the company was unfairly compensated during the government's bailout.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: HSBC Holdings (HSBC) Falls Short on Compliance, Says Monitor - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Yelp (YELP) on Watch Amid M&A Chatter
- TheStreetSweeper out Negative on Ebix (EBIX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMaurice R. "Hank" Greenberg
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!