AIG (AIG) Moves Higher in Mid-Day Trading, Seeks to Dismiss Greenberg Suit
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Shares of AIG (NYSE: AIG) moved higher mid-day on Monday. Reports say the insurance company asked a court to block former CEO Hank Greenberg's efforts to sue the government, warning it could cause a backlash and harm business. Greenberg is suing the government on AIG's behalf, claiming the company was unfairly compensated during the government's bailout.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
- Stocks with call price movement; FLR FB
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMaurice R. "Hank" Greenberg
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!