AIG (AIG) Board Approves Pursuit of Divestiture Program
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AIG (NYSE: AIG) offered an investor presentation today. In part, the company's board approved the company to pursue a divestiture program.
AIG said it could consider separation of larger modular business units of the Commercial and Consumer segments over time with deferred tax asset (DTA) utilization.
The presentation is embedded below:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Newell Brands (NWL) to Sell U.S. Rubbermaid Consumer Storage Totes Business
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) to Take $300M Pre-Tax Charge Related to Summary Judgment in Unsecured Creditors Litigation
- Kellogg (K) Appoints Fareed Khan as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!