ADT Corp (ADT0 Enters $600M Accelerated Buyback w/ Credit Suisse
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) announced today that it has entered into an accelerated share repurchase agreement with Credit Suisse International, under which it will repurchase approximately $600 million of its common stock. The company will acquire the shares under its previously authorized share repurchase program and will fund the repurchase using proceeds from its recently concluded debt offering. Under the terms of the agreement with Credit Suisse International, ADT will pay Credit Suisse International $600 million on February 4, 2013 and on that date will receive initial deliveries of approximately 10 million shares, representing a substantial majority of the shares expected to be retired over the course of the agreement. The total number of shares ultimately repurchased under the agreement will generally be based on the volume-weighted average share price of the company’s common stock during the calculation period of the accelerated share repurchase program, less a discount, and subject to a cap provision that will establish a minimum number of shares repurchased. The accelerated share repurchase is expected to be completed by July 26, 2013, although the completion date may be accelerated at Credit Suisse International’s option after an initial fixed period. The actual number of shares repurchased will be determined at the completion of the accelerated share repurchase program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Capital Ltd (ACAS) Will Review Strategic Alternatives; Expands Stock Buyback Program
- Yelp prevails in lawsuit over authenticity of its reviews
- Abengoa (ABGB) Files Communication Under Article 5 Bis of Insolvency Law
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!