ADT Corp (ADT0 Enters $600M Accelerated Buyback w/ Credit Suisse
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) announced today that it has entered into an accelerated share repurchase agreement with Credit Suisse International, under which it will repurchase approximately $600 million of its common stock. The company will acquire the shares under its previously authorized share repurchase program and will fund the repurchase using proceeds from its recently concluded debt offering. Under the terms of the agreement with Credit Suisse International, ADT will pay Credit Suisse International $600 million on February 4, 2013 and on that date will receive initial deliveries of approximately 10 million shares, representing a substantial majority of the shares expected to be retired over the course of the agreement. The total number of shares ultimately repurchased under the agreement will generally be based on the volume-weighted average share price of the company’s common stock during the calculation period of the accelerated share repurchase program, less a discount, and subject to a cap provision that will establish a minimum number of shares repurchased. The accelerated share repurchase is expected to be completed by July 26, 2013, although the completion date may be accelerated at Credit Suisse International’s option after an initial fixed period. The actual number of shares repurchased will be determined at the completion of the accelerated share repurchase program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Testing Battery Pack Swap in Beta on Route from LA to San Francisco
- Deltic Timber Corp. (DEL) Approves $25M Buyback Plan
- Moody’s Corp. (MCO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 21.4% to $0.34; Approves $1B Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!