ADA-ES, Inc. (ADES) Moves to Larger Headquarters
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (BGMD) (ASTC) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (TNXP) Lower
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
ADA-ES, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADES) announced the relocation of its corporate headquarters to 9135 S. Ridgeline Blvd, Suite 200, Highlands Ranch, Colorado, 80129. ADA will occupy the entire second floor (approx. 30,000 sq. ft) of the office building, which represents a significant increase in work space and allows the Company to consolidate personnel to a single building from five separate buildings at its former location in Littleton, Colorado. The move will accommodate ADA’s anticipated growth as it builds infrastructure to meet customer-driven demands for emissions control technology and services.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zogenix (ZGNX) Grants Inducement Awards
- Moody's (MCO) Acquires Research Firm Amba Investment Services
- Precision Drilling (PDS) Approves $504M FY14 CapEx Plan; Issues Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!