ACETO Corp (ACET) Unit Launches Generic Soma Tabs
- Top 10 News for 10/13 - 10/17: Ebola Worries Persist; No Deal for Shire; Netflix Jeered on Outlook
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
ACETO Corporation (Nasdaq: ACET), announced that Rising Pharmaceuticals Inc., its finished dosage form generics subsidiary, has launched the 200mg/325mg strengths of Carisoprodol and Aspirin Tablets, USP, an FDA approved generic version of Meda Pharmaceutical's Soma® Compound with Aspirin Tablets, and 10/gr Sodium Bicarbonate Tablets, USP. According to IMS Health data, U.S. market sales for Carisoprodol and Aspirin Tablets, USP, used to relieve pain, muscle spasm and limited mobility associated with acute painful musculoskeletal conditions, and Sodium Bicarbonate Tablets, USP, an antacid used to relieve heartburn and acid indigestion, were approximately $3.1 million collectively for the twelve months ended December 31, 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amgen (AMGN) Files Patent Infringement Suit Against Sanofi (SNY), Regeneron (REGN)
- Credit Suisse (CS) Bolsters Leadership of INvestment Banking Unit
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) Issues Response to Michigan Blocking Direct-Sales Model
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!