ACETO Corp (ACET) Unit Launches Generic Soma Tabs
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
ACETO Corporation (Nasdaq: ACET), announced that Rising Pharmaceuticals Inc., its finished dosage form generics subsidiary, has launched the 200mg/325mg strengths of Carisoprodol and Aspirin Tablets, USP, an FDA approved generic version of Meda Pharmaceutical's Soma® Compound with Aspirin Tablets, and 10/gr Sodium Bicarbonate Tablets, USP. According to IMS Health data, U.S. market sales for Carisoprodol and Aspirin Tablets, USP, used to relieve pain, muscle spasm and limited mobility associated with acute painful musculoskeletal conditions, and Sodium Bicarbonate Tablets, USP, an antacid used to relieve heartburn and acid indigestion, were approximately $3.1 million collectively for the twelve months ended December 31, 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Vringo (VRNG) Wins U.K. Patent Suit vs. ZTE
- Ingram Micro (IM) Makes Binding Offer to Acquire ANOVO
- USA Technologies (USAT) Bullish Rating Reiterated at Northland Capital as Calorie Display Ruling a 'Best Case'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!