ACETO Corp (ACET) Unit Launches Generic Soma Tabs
- Wall Street rises as hawkish Fed boosts financial stocks
- Mylan (MYL) Plans to Launch Generic EpiPen; Will Cost 50% Less than Name Brand
- Dollar hits 3-week high vs yen as U.S. rate rise signals get louder
- Mylan's (MYL) Epipen4Schools Program is a Complicated Maze of Specialty Distribution Cos - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/29: (MCUR) (HLF) (MYL) Higher; (CZR) (ADMP) (KTOS) Lower (more...)
ACETO Corporation (Nasdaq: ACET), announced that Rising Pharmaceuticals Inc., its finished dosage form generics subsidiary, has launched the 200mg/325mg strengths of Carisoprodol and Aspirin Tablets, USP, an FDA approved generic version of Meda Pharmaceutical's Soma® Compound with Aspirin Tablets, and 10/gr Sodium Bicarbonate Tablets, USP. According to IMS Health data, U.S. market sales for Carisoprodol and Aspirin Tablets, USP, used to relieve pain, muscle spasm and limited mobility associated with acute painful musculoskeletal conditions, and Sodium Bicarbonate Tablets, USP, an antacid used to relieve heartburn and acid indigestion, were approximately $3.1 million collectively for the twelve months ended December 31, 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inovio Pharma (INO) Commences Zika Vaccine Study in Puerto Rico
- Tonix Pharma (TNXP) Issues Positive Update from End-of-Phase 2/Pre-Phase 3 FDA Meeting for TNX-102 SL in PTSD
- Heron Therapeutics (HRTX) Presents Positive Data from HTX-011 Phase 2 in Hernia Repair
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!