ACETO Corp (ACET) Unit Launches Generic Soma Tabs
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
ACETO Corporation (Nasdaq: ACET), announced that Rising Pharmaceuticals Inc., its finished dosage form generics subsidiary, has launched the 200mg/325mg strengths of Carisoprodol and Aspirin Tablets, USP, an FDA approved generic version of Meda Pharmaceutical's Soma® Compound with Aspirin Tablets, and 10/gr Sodium Bicarbonate Tablets, USP. According to IMS Health data, U.S. market sales for Carisoprodol and Aspirin Tablets, USP, used to relieve pain, muscle spasm and limited mobility associated with acute painful musculoskeletal conditions, and Sodium Bicarbonate Tablets, USP, an antacid used to relieve heartburn and acid indigestion, were approximately $3.1 million collectively for the twelve months ended December 31, 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roche (RHHBY) Announces Receipt of FDA Approval for cobas MPX Test
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!