ACETO Corp (ACET) Unit Launches Generic Soma Tabs
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
ACETO Corporation (Nasdaq: ACET), announced that Rising Pharmaceuticals Inc., its finished dosage form generics subsidiary, has launched the 200mg/325mg strengths of Carisoprodol and Aspirin Tablets, USP, an FDA approved generic version of Meda Pharmaceutical's Soma® Compound with Aspirin Tablets, and 10/gr Sodium Bicarbonate Tablets, USP. According to IMS Health data, U.S. market sales for Carisoprodol and Aspirin Tablets, USP, used to relieve pain, muscle spasm and limited mobility associated with acute painful musculoskeletal conditions, and Sodium Bicarbonate Tablets, USP, an antacid used to relieve heartburn and acid indigestion, were approximately $3.1 million collectively for the twelve months ended December 31, 2011.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aceto Corp (ACET) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- ZIOPHARM Oncology (ZIOP) Receives NIH RAC Approval for Ad-RTS-IL-12 Phase 1
- BioSpecifics (BSTC) Reports FDA Approval of XIAFLEX in Peyronie's Disease
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!