ACETO Corp (ACET) Unit Launches Generic Ditropan XL Tablets
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ACETO Corporation (Nasdaq: ACET) announced that Rising Pharmaceuticals, Inc., its finished dosage form generics subsidiary, is launching Oxybutynin Chloride Extended-Release Tablets, USP, an FDA-approved generic version of Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s Ditropan XL Tablets.
According to IMS Health data, U.S. market sales for Oxybutynin Chloride Extended-Release Tablets, USP, which is used in the treatment of overactive bladder, were approximately $156 million for the twelve months ended August 31, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Refutes TASER's Attack on ‘292 Patent; Says Nothing New Here
- Exclusive: U.S. standards council to investigate New Oriental after Reuters report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!