ACETO Corp (ACET) Adds New Board Member
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ACETO Corporation (Nasdaq: ACET) announced that it has appointed William C. Kennally, III, 61 years old, to its Board of Directors, effective September 6, 2016.
Chairman of the Board, Albert Eilender, commented, “We are pleased to welcome Bill to the ACETO board. He has deep, multi-faceted experience in pharmaceutical sales, general management, and business leadership gained over a 37-year distinguished career. We look forward to drawing on Bill’s vast experience and industry knowledge in the pharmaceutical arena.”
Mr. Kennally started his career in pharmaceutical sales in 1979 with The Upjohn Company which was later acquired by Pharmacia. During his career, Bill held positions of increasing responsibility within Pfizer and Pharmacia including President, Greenstone, LLC, a generic and authorized generic pharmaceuticals supplier which became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pfizer, Inc. after Pfizer’s acquisition of Pharmacia. In 2010, Bill became Regional President North America, Global Established Products for Pfizer, and prior to his retirement in 2015 was Regional President North America Advisor, Global Established Pharma with Pfizer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Analogic (ALOG) CEO Green Resigns; Successor Named
- DragonWave's (DRWI) Harmony Radio, Hub 800 Products Selected by Leading Australian Telecom
- PTC (PTC), Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Enter IoT Solutions Collaboration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!