ACETO Corp (ACET), Verdezyne Enter BIOLON DDDA Distribution Agreement
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Verdezyne Inc. and Aceto Corporation (ACET) announced an agreement for sales and distribution of Verdezyne's BIOLON DDDA (biobased dodecanedioic acid). BIOLON DDDA will be produced by Verdezyne and will be distributed in the United States of America by Aceto.
Verdezyne's BIOLON DDDA is produced more sustainably than traditional petroleum-derived intermediate chemicals and will be used to make a variety of end-user products including automotive parts, coatings, cosmetics, and fragrances.
"The market is interested in high-quality renewable chemicals such as our BIOLON, which can be used in the production of high-performance nylon 6,12, molding resins, lubricants, adhesives and powder coatings," said E. William Radany, Ph.D., president and CEO of Verdezyne. "We are excited to bring BIOLON to the U.S. market with Aceto, a highly respected distributor of specialty chemicals. We are certain that through this partnership we will be able to continue to provide excellent customer service and high-quality products to the market."
"Aceto is very excited to add BIOLON to our product offering of polymer building blocks," commented Keith Wilkinson, vice president, specialty chemicals Aceto. "We are also excited to add a biobased product to our portfolio that can be offered at competitive prices."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Tucows (TCX) to Acquire eNom from Rightside (NAME) for $83.5M
- AIG (AIG) Enters Reinsurance Agreement with Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!