AB Inbev (BUD) purchase of Modelo gets Mexican antitrust approval
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: (CSC) (NMBL) (HPE) Higher; (SWPH) (INTU) (AXTA) Lower (more...)
Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa/Nv (NYSE: BUD) purchase of Grupo Modelo gets Mexican antitrust approval.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EU regulators clear $100 billion-plus AB InBev, SABMiller deal
- French Officials Unlikely To Settle with Google (GOOG)
- Weis Markets (WMK) to Acquire Mars Stores in Baltimore County
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Market Check
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!