AB Inbev (BUD) purchase of Modelo gets Mexican antitrust approval
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa/Nv (NYSE: BUD) purchase of Grupo Modelo gets Mexican antitrust approval.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SABMiller Rejects GBP 42.15/Share Offer From AB InBev SA (BUD)
- Dow Jones Determines Hack to System Housing Customer Payment Information (NWSA)
- AB InBev SA (BUD) Issues Response to SABMiller; Refutes Allegations That Deal Undervalues Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Market Check
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!