AB Inbev (BUD) purchase of Modelo gets Mexican antitrust approval
- Wall St. gains as data points to budding economy
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- EU to hand Apple Irish tax bill of $1.1 billion, source says
- American Airlines (AAL) Appoints COO Isom as President
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/29: (SYRS) (FLEX) (MDLZ) Higher; (SCSC) (HSY) (CTLT) Lower (more...)
Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa/Nv (NYSE: BUD) purchase of Grupo Modelo gets Mexican antitrust approval.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AB InBev SA (BUD) Planning ~5,500 Job Cuts as Part of SABMiller Merger While Paying Largest M&A Fees Ever
- Oil market rebalancing could take until end 2017: Shell
- Alexion Pharma's (ALXN) ALXN1007 Granted EC Orphan Drug Designation as GVHD Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Market Check
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!