AAR Corp. (AIR) Offers Prelim. Q1 Results; Sees Operating EPS Growth of 20% - 25%
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AAR CORP. (NYSE: AIR) announced its preliminary outlook for the first fiscal quarter of 2017 ending August 31, 2016 in advance of its Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Offer, Timothy J. Romenesko, presenting at the Gabelli & Company's 22nd Annual Aircraft Supplier Conference on September 8, 2016 in New York.
The Company expects mid-single digit sales growth and 20%-25% growth in diluted earnings per share from continuing operations in the quarter compared to prior year period driven by growth in its Aviation Services business and improved results in its Expeditionary Services operations. Aviation Services experienced growth in its Supply Chain business slightly offset by a slight decline in its MRO business. The company also benefited from lower interest expense in the quarter.
More details will be provided in the earnings release and investor call on September 22, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cooper-standard Holdings (CPS) Prelim. Q3 Results Outpace Views
- PetMed Express (PETS) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Ahead of 1Q Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesGabelli & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!