AAR Corp. (AIR) Offers Prelim. Q1 Results; Sees Operating EPS Growth of 20% - 25%
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
AAR CORP. (NYSE: AIR) announced its preliminary outlook for the first fiscal quarter of 2017 ending August 31, 2016 in advance of its Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Offer, Timothy J. Romenesko, presenting at the Gabelli & Company's 22nd Annual Aircraft Supplier Conference on September 8, 2016 in New York.
The Company expects mid-single digit sales growth and 20%-25% growth in diluted earnings per share from continuing operations in the quarter compared to prior year period driven by growth in its Aviation Services business and improved results in its Expeditionary Services operations. Aviation Services experienced growth in its Supply Chain business slightly offset by a slight decline in its MRO business. The company also benefited from lower interest expense in the quarter.
More details will be provided in the earnings release and investor call on September 22, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesGabelli & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!