AAR Corp. (AIR) Offers Prelim. Q1 Results; Sees Operating EPS Growth of 20% - 25%
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
AAR CORP. (NYSE: AIR) announced its preliminary outlook for the first fiscal quarter of 2017 ending August 31, 2016 in advance of its Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Offer, Timothy J. Romenesko, presenting at the Gabelli & Company's 22nd Annual Aircraft Supplier Conference on September 8, 2016 in New York.
The Company expects mid-single digit sales growth and 20%-25% growth in diluted earnings per share from continuing operations in the quarter compared to prior year period driven by growth in its Aviation Services business and improved results in its Expeditionary Services operations. Aviation Services experienced growth in its Supply Chain business slightly offset by a slight decline in its MRO business. The company also benefited from lower interest expense in the quarter.
More details will be provided in the earnings release and investor call on September 22, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- ARI Network Services, Inc. (ARIS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesGabelli & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!