AAR Corp. (AIR) Awarded INL Global Aviation Support Services Contract by Dept. of State
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
On September 1, 2016, the Department of State awarded AAR Airlift Group, Inc. (AAR) the contract for INL Global Aviation Support Services (GASS). This new contract continues the services currently provided under the current Global Aviation Support Services contract. The GASS contract was competed in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR). AAR will be issued Task Orders under the GASS contract. Potential duration for this contract is eleven years, including a six month phase-in, a base year plus two options, up to seven award term option years and a six month phase-out. The GASS contract ceiling, to include all related task orders is $10 billion. The contract minimum guarantee is $100,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts AAR Corporation (AIR) at Buy
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) Agrees to Abandon Noncompetitive Pay-for-Delay in Settlement with FTC
- GlobalStar (GSAT) Announces Departure of COO David Kagan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!