AAR Corp. (AIR) Awarded INL Global Aviation Support Services Contract by Dept. of State
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On September 1, 2016, the Department of State awarded AAR Airlift Group, Inc. (AAR) the contract for INL Global Aviation Support Services (GASS). This new contract continues the services currently provided under the current Global Aviation Support Services contract. The GASS contract was competed in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR). AAR will be issued Task Orders under the GASS contract. Potential duration for this contract is eleven years, including a six month phase-in, a base year plus two options, up to seven award term option years and a six month phase-out. The GASS contract ceiling, to include all related task orders is $10 billion. The contract minimum guarantee is $100,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Analogic (ALOG) CEO Green Resigns; Successor Named
- aTyr Pharma (LIFE) Granted FDA Fast Track Status for Resolaris
- Tutor Perini (TPC) Prelim. Q3 Results Miss Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!