A123 Systems (AONE) Notifies Noteholders of $30M Restricted Cash Release
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
A123 Systems (Nasdaq: AONE), announced that it has notified the holders of its 6.00% senior convertible notes of the satisfaction of the conditions for the release of $30 million of restricted cash related to such notes that is subject to an account control agreement. The company expects that the $30 million will become unrestricted and available for general corporate purposes subject to the delivery of administrative release documentation from the note holders on or about July 6, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Land and Buildings Urges BRE Properties (BRE) to Explore Sale; Nominates Board Members
- Amyris (AMRS), Total (TOT) Enter Renewable Diesel, Jet Fuel Joint Venture
- Pacira Pharma (PCRX) Submits PAS to FDA for Additional EXPAREL Manufacturing Suite
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!