A123 Systems (AONE) Files 'Going Concern' Statement, Sees 'Significant' Losses Over Next Several Quarters
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Shares of A123 Systems (Nasdaq: AONE) are falling after hours Wednesday as the company has filed a "Going Concern" statement in a Form 8-K this afternoon. The company cited the battery pack replacement plan and said it sees "significant" losses over the next several quarters. The company is assessing actions to raise capital.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ImmunoCellular (IMUC) Phase II Study Does Not Meet Survival Endpoint
- Amtech Systems (ASYS) Unit Enters Cell Technology Development Agreement with ECN
- Roche (RHHBY), Prothena (PRTA) Enter Global Alpha-Synuclein-Targeting Antibody Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!