A.O. Smith (AOS) Board Approves 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
A. O. Smith Corporation (NYSE: AOS) announced its Board of Directors approved a two-for-one split of the company's stock in the form of a 100 percent stock dividend payable to holders of Common Stock and Class A Common Stock.
The record date for the stock dividend is Sept. 21. Holders of the company's Common Stock and Class A Common Stock will receive one additional identical share of such class of stock for every share they own as of the record date.
The payment date for the stock dividend is Oct. 5. The stock dividend will increase the total number of shares of Common Stock and Class A Common Stock outstanding to approximately 174 million shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Announces Three-for-Two Common Stock Split
- Waste Connections (WCN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 24.1% to $0.18; 1% Yield
- Trading Radar for 10/26: Comcast (CMCSA), Tesla (TSLA), Western Digital (WDC), F5 Networks (FFIV) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!