A.O. Smith (AOS) Board Approves 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
A. O. Smith Corporation (NYSE: AOS) announced its Board of Directors approved a two-for-one split of the company's stock in the form of a 100 percent stock dividend payable to holders of Common Stock and Class A Common Stock.
The record date for the stock dividend is Sept. 21. Holders of the company's Common Stock and Class A Common Stock will receive one additional identical share of such class of stock for every share they own as of the record date.
The payment date for the stock dividend is Oct. 5. The stock dividend will increase the total number of shares of Common Stock and Class A Common Stock outstanding to approximately 174 million shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Tonix Pharma (TNXP) to Present Data on TNX-102 SL Phase 2 at ACNP Annual Meeting
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!