A.O. Smith (AOS) Board Approves 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
A. O. Smith Corporation (NYSE: AOS) announced its Board of Directors approved a two-for-one split of the company's stock in the form of a 100 percent stock dividend payable to holders of Common Stock and Class A Common Stock.
The record date for the stock dividend is Sept. 21. Holders of the company's Common Stock and Class A Common Stock will receive one additional identical share of such class of stock for every share they own as of the record date.
The payment date for the stock dividend is Oct. 5. The stock dividend will increase the total number of shares of Common Stock and Class A Common Stock outstanding to approximately 174 million shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Announces Three-for-Two Common Stock Split
- Trading Radar for 10/26: Comcast (CMCSA), Tesla (TSLA), Western Digital (WDC), F5 Networks (FFIV) Report
- Pinnacle Foods (PF) Names New Corp. Development SVP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!