500.com Ltd. (WBAI) Enters Strategic Investment in Qufan
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
500.com Limited (NYSE: WBAI) has agreed to invest in Qufan Internet Technology Inc. and Shenzhen Qufan Internet Technology Co., Ltd. (together "Qufan"), an operator of mobile social poker games. 500.com is investing in ordinary shares representing 51.0% of equity interest in each of Qufan Internet Technology Inc. and Shenzhen Qufan Internet Technology Co., Ltd. for an aggregate cash consideration of RMB110.5 million (approximately US$16.0 million). The consummation of the investment is subject to certain conditions.
500.com will cooperate with Qufan to help develop and promote its mobile social poker games platform.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 500.com Limited Announces Change of Board Composition
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) Agrees to Abandon Noncompetitive Pay-for-Delay in Settlement with FTC
- Straight Path Communications (STRP) Announces Filing of Universal Shelf Registration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!