3D Systems (DDD) Prices 3.7M Offering at $27/Share
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/21: (UIS) (SIX) (BRCM) (YHOO) Higher; (NSPH) (HIMX) (CREE) (TSLA) Lower (more...)
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
3D Systems Corporation (NYSE: DDD) announced today the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 3,700,000 shares of its common stock at a price of $27.00 per share. The company has also granted to the underwriters a 30-day option to acquire an additional 555,000 shares to cover over-allotments in connection with the offering. After deducting the underwriting discount and estimated offering expenses payable by the company, the company expects to receive net proceeds of approximately $95.2 million, assuming no exercise of the over-allotment option. The offering is expected to close on June 19, 2012, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nanosphere (NSPH) Commences Common Stock Offering, Prelim. Q3 Revs Top Expectations
- DuPont (DD) Issues Commentary on EC's Statement of Objections for HFO-1234yf
- Repros Therapeutics (RPRX) Reports Long-Term Androxal Study Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!