3D Systems (DDD) Prices 3.7M Offering at $27/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
3D Systems Corporation (NYSE: DDD) announced today the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 3,700,000 shares of its common stock at a price of $27.00 per share. The company has also granted to the underwriters a 30-day option to acquire an additional 555,000 shares to cover over-allotments in connection with the offering. After deducting the underwriting discount and estimated offering expenses payable by the company, the company expects to receive net proceeds of approximately $95.2 million, assuming no exercise of the over-allotment option. The offering is expected to close on June 19, 2012, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBERIABANK Corp. (IBKC) Prices 3.13M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$255M
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Announces Notable DVM-250 Recorder, FleetVu Services Order
- Ignyta (RXDX) to Offer Entrectinib Combo Update in TRK Inhibition in Late-Breaking Presentation at 2016 EORTC-NCI-AACR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!