3D Systems (DDD) Prices 3.7M Offering at $27/Share
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
3D Systems Corporation (NYSE: DDD) announced today the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 3,700,000 shares of its common stock at a price of $27.00 per share. The company has also granted to the underwriters a 30-day option to acquire an additional 555,000 shares to cover over-allotments in connection with the offering. After deducting the underwriting discount and estimated offering expenses payable by the company, the company expects to receive net proceeds of approximately $95.2 million, assuming no exercise of the over-allotment option. The offering is expected to close on June 19, 2012, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
You May Also Be Interested In
- 3D Systems (DDD) Acquires 3D Printed Ceramic Provider Figulo
- Oculus Innovative (OCLS) Announces $2.2M Offering
- Land and Buildings Urges BRE Properties (BRE) to Explore Sale; Nominates Board Members
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!