3D Systems (DDD) Prices 3.7M Offering at $27/Share
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
3D Systems Corporation (NYSE: DDD) announced today the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 3,700,000 shares of its common stock at a price of $27.00 per share. The company has also granted to the underwriters a 30-day option to acquire an additional 555,000 shares to cover over-allotments in connection with the offering. After deducting the underwriting discount and estimated offering expenses payable by the company, the company expects to receive net proceeds of approximately $95.2 million, assuming no exercise of the over-allotment option. The offering is expected to close on June 19, 2012, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cascadian Therapeutics (CASC) Plans Public Offerings of Common Stock and Preferred Stock
- Straight Path Communications (STRP) Announces Filing of Universal Shelf Registration
- 3D Systems (DDD) calls with two-days to expiration active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!