3D Systems (DDD) Prices 3.7M Offering at $27/Share
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
3D Systems Corporation (NYSE: DDD) announced today the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 3,700,000 shares of its common stock at a price of $27.00 per share. The company has also granted to the underwriters a 30-day option to acquire an additional 555,000 shares to cover over-allotments in connection with the offering. After deducting the underwriting discount and estimated offering expenses payable by the company, the company expects to receive net proceeds of approximately $95.2 million, assuming no exercise of the over-allotment option. The offering is expected to close on June 19, 2012, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 3D Systems (DDD) Adds Impression Solutions as New National Distributor
- Concho Resources (CXO) Prices Larger 6M Common Offering for Proceeds of $650M
- MoSys (MOSY) Prices 12.5M Common Offering at $1.60/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!