3D Systems (DDD) Will Not Comment on Unusual Market Activity
- Market Wrap: Chinese Stock Pressure Hits U.S. Markets; Durable Orders Outpace in June; Merger Monday
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Reports Q2 EPS of $1.81
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (GIG) (MSTR) (KN) Higher; (AMKR) (CKEC) (BIDU) Lower (more...)
- Wall Street drops as China stock slump stokes growth fears
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Allergan Genetics (AGN) in $40.5B Cash and Stock Deal
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) announced today that in view of the unusual market activity in the company's stock, the New York Stock Exchange has contacted the company in accordance with its usual practice; the company stated that its policy is not to comment on unusual market activity.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fitbit (FIT) Declines as Best Buy Set to Begin Selling Apple Watch; Still 'Very Different Products', Notes Analyst
- Nymox Pharma's (NYMX) Phase 3 NX-1207 BPH Extension Trial Meets Primary Endpoint
- Nymox Pharma (NYMX) Announces NX-1207 Phase 3 Extension in BPH Met Primary Endpoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!