3D Systems (DDD) Will Not Comment on Unusual Market Activity
- Wall St. mixed, Apple impresses and Twitter disappoints
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; MAUs Outpace; Q3 Revenue Outlook Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/26: (LOGM) (AAPL) (EW) Higher; (TWTR) (AKAM) (MTCH) Lower (more...)
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) announced today that in view of the unusual market activity in the company's stock, the New York Stock Exchange has contacted the company in accordance with its usual practice; the company stated that its policy is not to comment on unusual market activity.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sophiris Bio (SPHS) Sees Massive Green-to-Red Reversal
- Novocure (NVCR) Announces NCCN Recommendation of Optune as Standard GBM Treatment Option
- Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) calls active on report of in advanced talks to takeover Linear Technology (LLTC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!