3D Systems (DDD) Will Not Comment on Unusual Market Activity
- Market Wrap: Greece Worries Hit Markets; S&P 500 Now Flat on Year; Pending Home Sales Gain in May
- Celgene (CELG), Juno (JUNO) Announce 10-Year Collaboration Agreement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/29: (JUNO) (KITE) (AMD) HIGHER; (ETRM) (APOL) (HELI) LOWER (more...)
- Markets Shouldn't Discount Third Scenario in Greece - Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: S&P Cuts Greece to 'CCC-'; Outlook Remains Negative (GREK) (NBG)
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) announced today that in view of the unusual market activity in the company's stock, the New York Stock Exchange has contacted the company in accordance with its usual practice; the company stated that its policy is not to comment on unusual market activity.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IsoRay (ISR) Announces Cesium-131 Selected For Use in Study by Chicago Prostate Cancer Center
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Falls as Analyst Doesn't See 'Take Private' Move
- Microsoft (MSFT) said to exit display ad business and cut 1,200 jobs - Bloomberg (AOL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!