3D Systems (DDD) Will Not Comment on Unusual Market Activity
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/21: (CYTX) (BID) (SPLK) Higher; (OTIV) (GME) (ARUN) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) announced today that in view of the unusual market activity in the company's stock, the New York Stock Exchange has contacted the company in accordance with its usual practice; the company stated that its policy is not to comment on unusual market activity.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walmart Selects SolarCity (SCTY) and SunEdison (SUNE) for Massive Solar Project
- UPDATE: GoPro (GPRO) Active, Shares Decline
- Immunomedics (IMMU) Receives FDA Oprhan Drug Designation for Veltuzumab as Pemphigus Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!