1st United Bancorp (FUBC) Plans 1c/Share Dividend Starting in Q113
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (1) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Market Wrap: Job Additions Light in Feb.; McDonald's Plans Better Product Sourcing; Lumber Liquidators Chopped Again
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/04: (RNDY) (PEIX) (PCYC) Higher; (SMTC) (VNDA) (ECA) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
1st United Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: FUBC) board of directors anticipates commencing the payment of regular quarterly dividends initially of $0.01 per share on its common stock beginning in the first quarter of 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GameStop (GME) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.36; 3.7% Yield
- Tyco International (TYC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.9% to $0.205; 1.9% Yield
- World Fuel Services (INT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.06; 0.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!