1st United Bancorp (FUBC) Plans 1c/Share Dividend Starting in Q113
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (1) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Top 10 News for 10/13 - 10/17: Ebola Worries Persist; No Deal for Shire; Netflix Jeered on Outlook
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
1st United Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: FUBC) board of directors anticipates commencing the payment of regular quarterly dividends initially of $0.01 per share on its common stock beginning in the first quarter of 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amgen (AMGN) Files Patent Infringement Suit Against Sanofi (SNY), Regeneron (REGN)
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2% to $0.52; 5.6% Yield
- Credit Suisse (CS) Bolsters Leadership of INvestment Banking Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!