1st United Bancorp (FUBC) Plans 1c/Share Dividend Starting in Q113
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (1) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/31: (IMPV) (GCAP) (GRPN) Higher; (AEGR) (ADNC) (RM) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
1st United Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: FUBC) board of directors anticipates commencing the payment of regular quarterly dividends initially of $0.01 per share on its common stock beginning in the first quarter of 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CTG (CTG) Names Interim CFO, to Resume Buyback
- Empire District Elect (EDE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2% to $0.26; 3.7% Yield
- GT Advanced Technologies (GTATQ), Apple Lose Bid to Keep Declaration Under Seal - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!