1st United Bancorp (FUBC) Plans 1c/Share Dividend Starting in Q113
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (1) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
1st United Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: FUBC) board of directors anticipates commencing the payment of regular quarterly dividends initially of $0.01 per share on its common stock beginning in the first quarter of 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: New York REIT (NYRT) Declares $0.0383 Monthly Dividend; 4.4% Yield
- Wayne Savings Bancshares (WAYN) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Oneida Fincl (ONFC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!