Myovant Sciences (MYOV) Prices Larger 14.5M Common Stock IPO at $15/Share, Above Expected Range
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Myovant Sciences Ltd. (NYSE: MYOV) announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 14,500,000 common shares at a price of $15.00 per share. The common shares of Myovant Sciences Ltd. have been approved for listing on the New York Stock Exchange and are expected to begin trading under the ticker symbol "MYOV" on October 27, 2016. All of the common shares are being offered by Myovant Sciences Ltd. In addition, Myovant Sciences Ltd. has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 2,175,000 additional common shares.
(NOTE: The company was recently looking for 13 million shares to price within a ange of $12 - $15 per share.)
Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Cowen and Company, LLC, Evercore Group L.L.C. and Barclays Capital Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. JMP Securities LLC is acting as lead manager and Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated is acting as co-manager for the offering.
The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. When available, copies of the final prospectus related to the offering may be obtained from Citigroup Global Markets Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, telephone: (800) 831-9146 (toll free), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Cowen and Company, LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Services, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY, 11717, Attn: Prospectus Department, telephone: (631) 274-2806; Evercore Group L.L.C., Attention: Equity Capital Markets, 55 East 52nd Street, 36th Floor, New York, NY 10055, telephone: (212) 653-9054, e-mail: email@example.com; or Barclays Capital Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, telephone: (888) 603-5847, e-mail: Barclaysprospectus@broadridge.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Comments On Possible Toshiba Spinoff, Potential Futher Investment From Western Digital (WDC)
- Viper Energy Partners (VNOM) Commences 7M Offering of Common Units
- Viper Energy Partners (VNOM) Prices Upsized $131.75M Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, IPOs
Related EntitiesCiti, Robert W Baird, JMP Securities, Barclays, Cowen & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!