SUPERVALU (SVU) Successfully Completed $2.5B In Financing
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q1 Views, Issues Mixed Outlook
- Lowes Cos. (LOW) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Reaffirms FY13 Outlook
- Japan to Stem Bond Volatility as Aggressive Fiscal Policy Takes Hold (FXY) (EWJ)
- Pfizer (PFE) to Split Off Remaining Interest in Zoetis (ZTS)
- Ford Motor (F) Will Ramp Production, Halves Two-Week Plant Idling
SUPERVALU INC. (NYSE: SVU) successfully completed two debt financing transactions, totaling $2.5 billion.
- A new five-year $1.65 billion asset-based revolving credit facility, secured by the Company’s inventory, credit card receivables and certain other assets, which will bear interest at the rate of LIBOR + 1.75 percent to LIBOR + 2.25 percent (depending on utilization). The line of credit’s lead arrangers are Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, Barclays and Credit Suisse.
- A new six-year $850 million term loan, secured by a portion of the Company’s real estate and equipment, which will bear interest at the rate of LIBOR + 6.75 percent and include a floor on LIBOR set at 1.25 percent. The term loan’s lead arrangers are Credit Suisse and Barclays.
Join StreetInsider.com FREE and get immediately alerted when news breaks on your stocks and other market items - JOIN NOW
*NEW - Download StreetInsider's FREE iPhone and iPad App - Click Here
You May Also Be Interested In
- SUPERVALU Announces Closing of $400 Million Senior Notes Offering
- SUPERVALU Announces Early Settlement of Tender Offer
- Rosenstein's JANA Partners Shows New Stakes in Boeing (BA), Groupon (GRPN), Zynga (ZNGA) (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesContributors
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Barclays, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!