Hynix Semi Renews License Agreement with Tessera (TSRA)
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
Tessera Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSRA) reports Hynix Semiconductor Inc. exercised the renewal option in its March 31, 2005 license agreement with Tessera, Inc. to extend the term of that license to May 22, 2017.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southwest Airlines (LUV) PRASM Fell 6.0% in November
- BoE Maintains Key Rate at 0.5%, Asset Purchases at GBP375B
- Google Finance Appears to Be Down (GOOG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesContributors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!