Clearwire (CLWR) Announces Senior Debt Offering
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Clearwire Corporation (Nasdaq: CLWR) today announced that its operating subsidiary, Clearwire Communications LLC ("Clearwire Communications"), intends to offer $300 million aggregate principal amount of first-priority senior secured notes (the "Notes"). The Notes will be senior secured obligations of the Company and will be guaranteed on a first-priority lien basis by certain of the Company's domestic subsidiaries.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southwest Airlines (LUV) PRASM Fell 6.0% in November
- Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) Reports Presentation of Statistically Significant Sotatercept Phase 2 Data (CELG)
- U.S. Treasury Sold Remaining Stake in GM (GM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesContributors, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!