Wyndham (WYN) Sees Q1 EPS of 53-56c, vs. Cons. 54c
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
On its Q4 conference call, a Wyndham (NYSE: WYN) exec said the company is looking for Q1 EPS of 53-56 cents, which compares to the Street estimate of 53 cents.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Guides FY14 EPS to Low-Side of Estimates
- Finisar Corp (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Misses Q4 EPS by 32c; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!