Wisconsin Energy (WEC) Shares Moving as Exec Provides Q2 Outlook on Call
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Shares of Wisconsin Energy (NYSE: WEC) are volatile over the last few minutes of trade as the company Q1 conference call is getting underway. An exec just said the company is looking for Q2 EPS of 40-43 cents, slightly below the current Street estimate of 45 cents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cohu (COHU) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Monotype Imaging (TYPE) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!