Wisconsin Energy (WEC) Shares Moving as Exec Provides Q2 Outlook on Call
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
Shares of Wisconsin Energy (NYSE: WEC) are volatile over the last few minutes of trade as the company Q1 conference call is getting underway. An exec just said the company is looking for Q2 EPS of 40-43 cents, slightly below the current Street estimate of 45 cents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TiVo (TIVO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES) Buys Anadarko's (APC) 50% Interest in Delaware Basin JV, Offers FY15 Outlook
- Tri Pointe Homes, Inc. (TPH) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Lowers Outlook on Margins & Houston
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!