Wisconsin Energy (WEC) Shares Moving as Exec Provides Q2 Outlook on Call
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Shares of Wisconsin Energy (NYSE: WEC) are volatile over the last few minutes of trade as the company Q1 conference call is getting underway. An exec just said the company is looking for Q2 EPS of 40-43 cents, slightly below the current Street estimate of 45 cents.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- American Apparel (APP) Prelim. FY13 Comps Rose 3%
- Jamba, Inc. (JMBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Reaffirms Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!