Wisconsin Energy (WEC) Shares Moving as Exec Provides Q2 Outlook on Call
- Energy, banks lead Wall St. rebound after grueling week
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/12: (GRPN) (SQ) (COLM) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
Shares of Wisconsin Energy (NYSE: WEC) are volatile over the last few minutes of trade as the company Q1 conference call is getting underway. An exec just said the company is looking for Q2 EPS of 40-43 cents, slightly below the current Street estimate of 45 cents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LifePoint Health (LPNT) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Issues Mixed FY16 Outlook
- EMC Insurance Group (EMCI) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Luxoft Holding (LXFT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!