Wisconsin Energy (WEC) Shares Moving as Exec Provides Q2 Outlook on Call
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Shares of Wisconsin Energy (NYSE: WEC) are volatile over the last few minutes of trade as the company Q1 conference call is getting underway. An exec just said the company is looking for Q2 EPS of 40-43 cents, slightly below the current Street estimate of 45 cents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shire plc (SHPG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- New Oriental Education (EDU) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c; Will Launch 'Optimize the Market' Strategy
- Altra Holdings, Inc. (AIMC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!