Wisconsin Energy (WEC) Shares Moving as Exec Provides Q2 Outlook on Call
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Shares of Wisconsin Energy (NYSE: WEC) are volatile over the last few minutes of trade as the company Q1 conference call is getting underway. An exec just said the company is looking for Q2 EPS of 40-43 cents, slightly below the current Street estimate of 45 cents.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oracle (ORCL) Sees Q2 EPS of $0.66-$0.70 vs Est of $0.74
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
- UPDATE: Steel Dynamics (STLD) Issues Strong Q3 adj.-EPS Outlook; Offers Operational Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!