Wisconsin Energy (WEC) Shares Moving as Exec Provides Q2 Outlook on Call
- Wall Street rises more than one percent as bank, tech stocks jump
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
- U.S. new home sales race to eight-year high, prices surge
- Exclusive: Monsanto to reject Bayer bid, seek higher price - sources
- Herbalife (HLF) Said to Reach Preliminary Settlement with FTC - NYP
Shares of Wisconsin Energy (NYSE: WEC) are volatile over the last few minutes of trade as the company Q1 conference call is getting underway. An exec just said the company is looking for Q2 EPS of 40-43 cents, slightly below the current Street estimate of 45 cents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Aqua Metals (AQMS) Offers Corp. Update; Reports Narrower Q1 Loss
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!