Wisconsin Energy (WEC) Shares Moving as Exec Provides Q2 Outlook on Call
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Shares of Wisconsin Energy (NYSE: WEC) are volatile over the last few minutes of trade as the company Q1 conference call is getting underway. An exec just said the company is looking for Q2 EPS of 40-43 cents, slightly below the current Street estimate of 45 cents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Movado Group (MOV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Q4 Guidance, Boosts Buyback to $100M
- Valspar Corp. (VAL) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Issues Light FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!