Wisconsin Energy (WEC) Shares Moving as Exec Provides Q2 Outlook on Call
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Shares of Wisconsin Energy (NYSE: WEC) are volatile over the last few minutes of trade as the company Q1 conference call is getting underway. An exec just said the company is looking for Q2 EPS of 40-43 cents, slightly below the current Street estimate of 45 cents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Actuant (ATU) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.29; Offers FY17 Guidance
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Paychex (PAYX) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Updates FY17 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!