Wisconsin Energy (WEC) Shares Moving as Exec Provides Q2 Outlook on Call
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Shares of Wisconsin Energy (NYSE: WEC) are volatile over the last few minutes of trade as the company Q1 conference call is getting underway. An exec just said the company is looking for Q2 EPS of 40-43 cents, slightly below the current Street estimate of 45 cents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Brightcove (BCOV) Posts Smaller-than-Expected Q3 Loss, Offers Guidance
- UPDATE: GoPro (GPRO) sees Q4 revs of $550M - $580M; Est. at $500M; Guides Q4 EPS Above Views
- Wisconsin Energy (WEC) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!