Wisconsin Energy (WEC) Shares Moving as Exec Provides Q2 Outlook on Call
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Shares of Wisconsin Energy (NYSE: WEC) are volatile over the last few minutes of trade as the company Q1 conference call is getting underway. An exec just said the company is looking for Q2 EPS of 40-43 cents, slightly below the current Street estimate of 45 cents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Select Comfort Corp (SCSS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook - Correct
- Corelogic (CLGX) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c, Updates Guidance
- Boulder Brands (BDBD) Stock Plunges; Cuts Q3, Q4 EPS Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!