Wisconsin Energy (WEC) Shares Moving as Exec Provides Q2 Outlook on Call
- Bank Of America (BAC) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 35c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/16: (ZLCS) (SODA) (YHOO) Higher; (ASML) (CSX) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Moelis & Company (MC) IPO Opens Solidly Higher
- Defunct Bitcoin Exchange MtGox Files to Liquidate
- Yamana Gold (AUY) and Agnico Eagle (AEM) to Acquire Osisko in C$8.15/Share
Shares of Wisconsin Energy (NYSE: WEC) are volatile over the last few minutes of trade as the company Q1 conference call is getting underway. An exec just said the company is looking for Q2 EPS of 40-43 cents, slightly below the current Street estimate of 45 cents.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
- Mesa Labs (MLAB) Closes $9.9M Acquisition of BGI Instruments
- Sensient Technologies Corp. (SXT) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, Boosts FY EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!