Wisconsin Energy (WEC) Shares Moving as Exec Provides Q2 Outlook on Call
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Shares of Wisconsin Energy (NYSE: WEC) are volatile over the last few minutes of trade as the company Q1 conference call is getting underway. An exec just said the company is looking for Q2 EPS of 40-43 cents, slightly below the current Street estimate of 45 cents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 3D Systems (DDD) Prelim. Q1 Results Miss Expectations
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Trims FY15 Outlook
- Reliance Steel (RS) Tops Q1 EPS by 27c, Q2 EPS Guidance In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!