Wisconsin Energy (WEC) Shares Moving as Exec Provides Q2 Outlook on Call
- After five-week shut down, Greek stocks plummet
- EXOR to Acquire PartnerRe (PRE) for $140.50/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/03: (LXRX) (MBLY) (ADSK) Higher; (TSN) (NBG) (MNKD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Updates on Q2 Performance, Liquidity; Comps Fell 10.6%
- Nokia (NOK) Enters Agreement to Sell HERE Mapping Unit in EUR 2.8B Deal
Shares of Wisconsin Energy (NYSE: WEC) are volatile over the last few minutes of trade as the company Q1 conference call is getting underway. An exec just said the company is looking for Q2 EPS of 40-43 cents, slightly below the current Street estimate of 45 cents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Issues Q3 Outlook
- Clorox (CLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c
- Premiere Global Services (PGI) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!