Wisconsin Energy (WEC) Shares Moving as Exec Provides Q2 Outlook on Call
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Yahoo! (YHOO) to Weigh Sale of Internet Business - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Zuckerberg Plans Large Stock Donation; Auto Sales Edge Higher in Nov.; BlueCrest to go Private
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
Shares of Wisconsin Energy (NYSE: WEC) are volatile over the last few minutes of trade as the company Q1 conference call is getting underway. An exec just said the company is looking for Q2 EPS of 40-43 cents, slightly below the current Street estimate of 45 cents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Powell Industries (POWL) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c, Guides FY16 Well Below Consensus
- Mattress Firm (MFRM) to Acquire Sleepy's in $780M Deal
- Ooma (OOMA) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4 Light of Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!