Wisconsin Energy (WEC) Shares Moving as Exec Provides Q2 Outlook on Call
- Wall St. recovers after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- FOMC Maintains Rates (Full Statement)
- FTC: Teva (TEVA) Agrees to Divest 79 Pharma Products to Settle Actavis (AGN) Generics Merger Issues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/27: (MDGS) (UIS) (PMD) Higher; (AKAM) (CCCL) (KN) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
Shares of Wisconsin Energy (NYSE: WEC) are volatile over the last few minutes of trade as the company Q1 conference call is getting underway. An exec just said the company is looking for Q2 EPS of 40-43 cents, slightly below the current Street estimate of 45 cents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WEC Energy (WEC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Silgan Holdings (SLGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Trims FY EPS Guidance
- Trading Radar for 7/27: Facebook (FB), Boeing (BA), Comcast (CMCSA), General Dynamics (GD), Modelez (MDLZ) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!