Western Digital (WDC) Guides Q1 on Conference Call
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) CEO Looks to Have 250,000 Doses of Ebola Vaccine Available by May
- Regulus (RGLS) Data Presents Minimal Risk to Gilead (GILD), Baird Says; 'RG-101 Data Looks About as Competitive as Dead Interferons'
Western Digital (NYSE: WDC) sees Q1 sales $4.2-$4.3 billion and adj-EPS $2.45-$2.55. The Street is looking for quarterly sales of $4.45 billion and EPS of $2.50.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Select Comfort Corp (SCSS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook - Correct
- Marketo (MKTO) Posts Smaller Q3 Loss, Guides Above Views
- Core Laboratories NV (CLB) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!