Western Digital (WDC) Guides Q1 on Conference Call
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Western Digital (NYSE: WDC) sees Q1 sales $4.2-$4.3 billion and adj-EPS $2.45-$2.55. The Street is looking for quarterly sales of $4.45 billion and EPS of $2.50.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!