Western Digital (WDC) Guides Q1 on Conference Call
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
Western Digital (NYSE: WDC) sees Q1 sales $4.2-$4.3 billion and adj-EPS $2.45-$2.55. The Street is looking for quarterly sales of $4.45 billion and EPS of $2.50.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Sees 29% Upside in Western Digital (WDC), Upgrades to Buy
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides FY16 EPS Above Consensus
- Destination XL Group (DXLG) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Tightens FY15 Loss Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!