Western Digital (WDC) Guides Q1 on Conference Call
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark; SoulCycle Files for IPO; LinkedIn Limps on Premium Sub Slowdown
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) in Talks to Combine with Other Bottlers - WSJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/30: (YRCW) (COLM) (ZLTQ) Higher; (OCLS) (EA) (LNKD) Lower (more...)
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
Western Digital (NYSE: WDC) sees Q1 sales $4.2-$4.3 billion and adj-EPS $2.45-$2.55. The Street is looking for quarterly sales of $4.45 billion and EPS of $2.50.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Upgrades Western Digital Corp. (WDC) to Outperform
- Viad Corp. (VVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 34c
- First Industrial Realty (FR) Tops Q2 FFO by 3c, Raises FY FFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!