Western Digital (WDC) Guides Q1 on Conference Call
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
Western Digital (NYSE: WDC) sees Q1 sales $4.2-$4.3 billion and adj-EPS $2.45-$2.55. The Street is looking for quarterly sales of $4.45 billion and EPS of $2.50.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- ReneSola (SOL) Posts Q3 Loss of 12c/ADS; Guides Q4 Shipments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!