Wells Fargo (WFC) CEO Stumpf says referrals in consumer lending business are down - DJ
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) CEO John Stumpf said referrals in consumer lending business are down, according to Dow Jones Newswires. The exec is expected to disclose more metrics surrounding sales tactics impact during the bank's conference call on Friday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Gannett (GCI) -Tronc (TRNC) deal still in doubt as banks said to withdraw financing
- Tesla (TSLA) Model 3 Plans Doesn't Require Capital Raise; SolarCity (SCTY) Could be a Cash Contributor - Musk
- Stocks with call price movement; PBR BABA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Litigation, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!