Vuzix Corp. (VUZI) Shares Tick Lower Amid Reschedule Q3 Conf. Call
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Vuzix Corporation (Nasdaq: VUZI) shares are lower in early trading Friday after the company announced that it has decided to reschedule its conference call to Monday, November 14, 2016 at 9:00. The call is being moved to allow the Company to further prepare its update and complete the filing of its 10-Q. As the SEC offices are closed for tomorrow's holiday, it is not possible for the Company to file this evening before its currently scheduled call with the SEC's Edgar system. The Company feels it is important to have this filing available prior to the call, and as a result has moved the date of the call to Monday morning.
The revised call-in details are as follows:
Date: Monday, November 14, 2016Time: 9:00 AM Eastern Time (ET)Dial-in Number for U.S. & Canadian Callers: 877-709-8150 Dial-in Number for International Callers (Outside of the U.S. & Canada): 201-689-8354
Participating on the call will be Vuzix Chief Executive Officer and President Paul Travers and Chief Financial Officer Grant Russell, who will discuss operational and financial highlights for the quarter ended September 30, 2016.
To join the live conference call, please dial in to the above referenced telephone numbers five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled call time.
A replay will be available for 30 days starting on November 14, 2016, at approximately 10:00 AM (ET). To access the replay, please dial 877-660-6853 in the U.S. or Canada and 201-612-7415 for international callers. The conference ID# is 13649635.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Plans Offering of Common Stock
- EXCO Resources (XCO) Announces Receipt of NYSE Continued Listing Standard Notice
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Earnings, Momentum Movers
Related EntitiesCES, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!