Vuzix Corp. (VUZI) Shares Tick Lower Amid Reschedule Q3 Conf. Call
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vuzix Corporation (Nasdaq: VUZI) shares are lower in early trading Friday after the company announced that it has decided to reschedule its conference call to Monday, November 14, 2016 at 9:00. The call is being moved to allow the Company to further prepare its update and complete the filing of its 10-Q. As the SEC offices are closed for tomorrow's holiday, it is not possible for the Company to file this evening before its currently scheduled call with the SEC's Edgar system. The Company feels it is important to have this filing available prior to the call, and as a result has moved the date of the call to Monday morning.
The revised call-in details are as follows:
Date: Monday, November 14, 2016Time: 9:00 AM Eastern Time (ET)Dial-in Number for U.S. & Canadian Callers: 877-709-8150 Dial-in Number for International Callers (Outside of the U.S. & Canada): 201-689-8354
Participating on the call will be Vuzix Chief Executive Officer and President Paul Travers and Chief Financial Officer Grant Russell, who will discuss operational and financial highlights for the quarter ended September 30, 2016.
To join the live conference call, please dial in to the above referenced telephone numbers five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled call time.
A replay will be available for 30 days starting on November 14, 2016, at approximately 10:00 AM (ET). To access the replay, please dial 877-660-6853 in the U.S. or Canada and 201-612-7415 for international callers. The conference ID# is 13649635.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
- Ring Energy (REI) Prices 6.53M Share Common Stock Offering for Net Proceeds of ~$71M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Earnings, Momentum Movers
Related EntitiesCES, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!