Vuzix Corp. (VUZI) Plans to Hold Conf. Call Today Regarding Intel-Related Developments
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Vuzix Corporation (NASDAQ: VUZI), a leading supplier of Smart Glasses, Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) technologies and products for the consumer and enterprise markets, announced that the Company has scheduled a conference call for today, Thursday, November 17, 2016, at 9:00 AM Eastern Time (ET) to discuss recent developments.
Date: Thursday, November 17, 2016Time: 9:00 AM Eastern Time (ET)Dial-in Number for U.S. & Canadian Callers: 877-709-8150 Dial-in Number for International Callers (Outside of the U.S. & Canada): 201-689-8354
Participating on the call will be Vuzix Chief Executive Officer and President Paul Travers and Chief Financial Officer Grant Russell, who will discuss recent developments and updates.
To join the live conference call, please dial in to the above referenced telephone numbers five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled call time.
A replay will be available for 30 days starting on November 17, 2016, at approximately 10:30 AM (ET). To access the replay, please dial 877-660-6853 in the U.S. or Canada and 201-612-7415 for international callers. The conference ID# is 13650428.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chardan Capital Markets Reiterates Buy on Vuzix Corp. (VUZI)
- Whirlpool (WHR) Announces U.S. Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers
- W. P. Carey (WPC) COO/Head of Asset Management Thomas Zacharias to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!