Vuzix Corp. (VUZI) Plans to Hold Conf. Call Today Regarding Intel-Related Developments
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Vuzix Corporation (NASDAQ: VUZI), a leading supplier of Smart Glasses, Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) technologies and products for the consumer and enterprise markets, announced that the Company has scheduled a conference call for today, Thursday, November 17, 2016, at 9:00 AM Eastern Time (ET) to discuss recent developments.
Date: Thursday, November 17, 2016Time: 9:00 AM Eastern Time (ET)Dial-in Number for U.S. & Canadian Callers: 877-709-8150 Dial-in Number for International Callers (Outside of the U.S. & Canada): 201-689-8354
Participating on the call will be Vuzix Chief Executive Officer and President Paul Travers and Chief Financial Officer Grant Russell, who will discuss recent developments and updates.
To join the live conference call, please dial in to the above referenced telephone numbers five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled call time.
A replay will be available for 30 days starting on November 17, 2016, at approximately 10:30 AM (ET). To access the replay, please dial 877-660-6853 in the U.S. or Canada and 201-612-7415 for international callers. The conference ID# is 13650428.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vuzix Announces Closing of $14,500,000 Common Stock Offering
- Vuzix Announces $14,500,000 Common Stock Offering
- Allergan (AGN) Enters DELZICOL Patent Settlement Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!