US Airways (LCC) Confirms Exploring Options Related to AMR Bankruptcy
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/30: (ANGI) (TKMR) (NLNK) Higher; (WPRT) (ASEI) (RGSE) Lower (more...)
US Airways (NYSE: LCC) confirms exploring options related to AMR's (OTC: AAMRQ) bankruptcy. Comments came from the company's Q4 conference call.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC) Exploring LBO - Bloomberg
- Jack In The Box (JACK) Price Target Raised to $80 at KeyBanc
- AMAG Pharma (AMAG) to Acquire Lumara Health in $675M + Milestones Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!