US Airways (LCC) Confirms Exploring Options Related to AMR Bankruptcy
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
US Airways (NYSE: LCC) confirms exploring options related to AMR's (OTC: AAMRQ) bankruptcy. Comments came from the company's Q4 conference call.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Athene Said in Talks to Acquire HRG's (HRG) Fidelity & Guaranty Life (FGL) - Bloomberg
- Gyrodyne Co of America (GYRO) Announces Completion of Merger
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Announces Completion of $1.48B GWS Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!