US Airways (LCC) Confirms Exploring Options Related to AMR Bankruptcy
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Total S.A. (TOT) Confirms Death of Chairman, CEO Christophe de Margerie
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (ILMN) (HLX) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KALU) (UCTT) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- United Technologies (UTX) Tops Q3 EPS by 23c
US Airways (NYSE: LCC) confirms exploring options related to AMR's (OTC: AAMRQ) bankruptcy. Comments came from the company's Q4 conference call.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GNC Holdings (GNC), Vitamin Shoppe (VSI) Gain; Vitamin Shoppe in Talks About Hiring Advisor - Reuters
- Mead Johnson (MJN) Sale Could Fetch $113-$125 Per Share, Says Wells Fargo Analyst
- Actavis plc (ACT) said to join bidding for Omega Pharma - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!