UPDATE: Caterpillar (CAT) Trading Halted Ahead of Credit Suisse Conference Presentation
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - December 1, 2016 11:08 AM EST)
Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT) trading halted with news pending.
UPDATE - On November 29th, Caterpillar announced that Group President of Resource Industries Denise Johnson and Director of Investor Relations Amy Campbell will speak at Credit Suisse Industrials Conference 2016 on Thursday, December 1, 2016. They are scheduled to speak at 11:15 a.m. EST. There will be no presentation materials for this event.
The event will be webcast in real-time and available to the public at https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/1302/18518
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
- Options with increasing volume: FNSR P GPL QCOM RAD
- TransDigm Group (TDG) February volatility at 47 on wide price movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!