Twitter (TWTR) CEO Dorsey declines to comment on sale rumors; says board focused on creating value - Bloomberg
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) CEO Jack Dorsey declines to comment on sale rumors, says board is focused on creating shareholder value, according to Bloomberg, citing today's conference call.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Neutral
- MoneyGram (MGI) on Watch After Western Union Announces Settlement, Shares Give Up Gains
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!