Tidewater (TDW) Guides Q1 Sales Below the Street on Call
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
On its Q4 conference call, a Tidewater (NYSE: TDW) exec has just guided Q1 sales to $285-$295 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $306.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Declares $16.50 Special Dividend; Yields 20.4%; Updates Q2 EPS Outlook
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Reiterates Full-Year Guidance
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Nudges FY14 EPS Midpoint Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!