Tidewater (TDW) Guides Q1 Sales Below the Street on Call
- Wall St. opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
On its Q4 conference call, a Tidewater (NYSE: TDW) exec has just guided Q1 sales to $285-$295 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $306.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades Tidewater Inc (TDW) to Sell; Rising Default Risk
- Watsco (WSO) Misses Q3 EPS by 11c; Guides Below the Street
- JetBlue Airways (JBLU) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!