Tidewater (TDW) Guides Q1 Sales Below the Street on Call
- Market Wrap: Avago, Broadcom Make it Official; Pending Home Sales Ramp in April; JPMorgan Plans Major Job Cuts
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/28: (HRTX) (STML) (GME) (BLOX) Higher; (DECK) (CLLS) Lower (more...)
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
On its Q4 conference call, a Tidewater (NYSE: TDW) exec has just guided Q1 sales to $285-$295 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $306.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tidewater (TDW) Posts Q4 Loss of 19c/Share
- QAD Inc. (QADB) Reports Q1 EPS of 7c on Class B Shares, Offers Q2 & FY Guidance
- Infoblox (BLOX) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Issues Solid Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!