Tidewater (TDW) Guides Q1 Sales Below the Street on Call
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Names Chuck Robbins to Succeed John Chambers as CEO
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Turnaround Plan; Sets New Refranchising Target
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/04: (CYNI) (FRM) (ARRY) Higher; (ONCE) (MGM) (SCTY) Lower (more...)
- Comcast (CMCSA) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Twitter (TWTR) M&A Rumors 'Not Worth Fighting', Stifel Upgrades to Hold
On its Q4 conference call, a Tidewater (NYSE: TDW) exec has just guided Q1 sales to $285-$295 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $306.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Republic Airways (RJET) Prelim. Q1 EPS, Revenue Miss Expectations
- WPX Energy (WPX) Announces $200M+ Marcellus Shale Asset Sale
- Newell Rubbermaid (NWL) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Reaffirms FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!