Tidewater (TDW) Guides Q1 Sales Below the Street on Call
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
- Vivint Solar (VSLR) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/01: (TKMR) (HEB) (ANGI) Higher; (FNMA) (FMCC) (WPRT) Lower (more...)
On its Q4 conference call, a Tidewater (NYSE: TDW) exec has just guided Q1 sales to $285-$295 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $306.8 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Affirms FY15 Outlook
- Akorn (AKRX) to Acquire Xopenex; Sees Accretion in FY15
- Cintas Corp. (CTAS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Guidance FY 2015
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!