Tidewater (TDW) Guides Q1 Sales Below the Street on Call
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/31: (MELI) (GPRO) (SRPT) (LNKD) Higher; (AEGR) (TPX) (TRMB) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
On its Q4 conference call, a Tidewater (NYSE: TDW) exec has just guided Q1 sales to $285-$295 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $306.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Brightcove (BCOV) Posts Smaller-than-Expected Q3 Loss, Offers Guidance
- UPDATE: GoPro (GPRO) sees Q4 revs of $550M - $580M; Est. at $500M; Guides Q4 EPS Above Views
- Monotype Imaging (TYPE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4, FY14 EPS Below Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!